Dr. Sujit Chowdhary is a leading Pediatric Urologist in Delhi-NCR. He currently serves as the Senior Consultant for Pediatric Urology and Pediatric Neurosurgery at the prestigious Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi since 2005. Dr. Sujit has professional experience of over 25 years in the field of Pediatric Urology with absolutely zero complaints. He has gone on to establish one of India’s best pediatric surgical units with over 95% survival rate in newborn surgery, minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery, and different subspecialties of Pediatric Urology. He has also been awarded the best team prize by the Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons for his surgical unit successively for two years in 2014 & 2015.
Dr. Sujit has graduated from Armed Forces Medical College with the President’s Gold Medal. While acquiring his surgical training at Chandigarh, Birmingham, and London, Dr. Sujit was the recipient of Guy Baines Medal of the British Association of Urological Surgeons. He was also elected as a Fellow to Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh & England in 1995 and the American College of Surgeons in 2000. Along with being elected as a fellow, Dr. Sujit was invited to be a clinical tutor and examiner by the American College of Surgeons in 2005.
Dr. Sujit has published over 90 peer reviewed papers with over 350 citations. He has given several international as well as national guest lectures. He is also an editorial reviewer for several leading Indian Journals and International Journals. Dr. Sujit, over the years, has won various awards and recognition for his tremendous contribution to the field of Pediatric Urology.
- Society of Pediatric Urology (USA)
- International Pediatric Nephrology Association
- American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Association of Pediatric Surgeons
- International Children’s Continence Society
- Robotic Surgeons Council of India
- Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Association of Rural Surgeons of India
- Association of British Scholars