We offer International Patient Services and other assistance to patients who travel to India for their treatment. Our international patient department offers customized treatment packages, visa assistance, and also arrange airport pick up and drop facilities. Accommodation can be arranged depending on the budget of the patient. Assistance with any sightseeing trips after recovery can also be arranged at the request of the patient. Our department will also assign a dedicated buddy who will coordinate with you, schedule your appointments, and ensure all arrangements are made beforehand.
International Patient Treatment Journey With Sujit Chowdhary.
- Send in your inquiry or request a call back through our website.
- Our team members will respond to your inquiry within 72 hours.
- After our team reaches out, kindly send your duly filled inquiry form along with all the necessary details such as medical reports attached.
- After receiving your inquiry form, our team will send you a complete outline of your treatment/service. They will also send you the comprehensive treatment cost, treatment letter, and a travel plan.
- Once you have decided in favor of the treatment, you need to plan and organize your trip to India.
- You also need to send us your confirmation so we can issue a letter of invitation to the patient and the members who will be accompanying the patient for them to apply for a medical visa to the Indian Embassy.
- After you share your exact travel information, we will send you a detailed treatment plan and travel itinerary.
- On your arrival to India, your assigned buddy will be available to you throughout your treatment process in India.
- Your assigned buddy will pick you from the airport and guide you about transportation within the city.
- Your assigned buddy will also help you with the Foreigner Regional Registration Offices that will regulate your registration, movement, stay, and departure from India.
- After fulfilling all the necessary formalities, your assigned buddy will then welcome you to Indraprastha Hospital, Delhi.
- Once you’re at the hospital, our medical team will conduct an in-person diagnosis. After the necessary check-ups are performed, Dr. Sujit, will perform the treatment, procedures and do a final check.
- Our team along with your assigned buddy will ensure that your travel and meals are arranged on time.
- After the procedures are performed, the patient must rest and recover for the required period as suggested by the doctor.
- After recovery, Dr. Sujit will do a follow-up consultation to ensure everything is as per the desired treatment plan.
- Once all the necessary formalities and check-ups are done, you will be transferred to the airport.
- Once you reach your home country, our international patients’ team will be consistently in touch with you and answer any questions that you may have.
- Online consultations via phone call or video call with Dr. Sujit can also be arranged if needed.